Get The Look: Fall’s Statement Smokey Eye
A richly defined eye with a statement-making pop of color is the season’s must-have look. Glowing skin and a rich neutral lip are the finishing touches that make it an instant classic.
Future Skin creates a fresh, flawless canvas for makeup. Yada wears Cream.
1. Gently enhance the brow shape with Waterproof Brow Definer, using gentle strokes and brushing the pencil into the brows with the spoolie end.
2. Comb Full Brow Perfecting Gel into brows in the direction of growth to set and shape.
3. To create the base for the statement eye, use the Shade and Sweep Brush to apply Luminescent Eye Shade in Leopard across the lid, extending a bit out toward the end of the eyebrow. Using a damp Eye Liner Brush, apply a thick band of Luminescent Eye Shade in Tiger from the center of the lashline, winging outward. Reapply as needed to create a graphic effect, smudging gently.
4. Gently smudge Luster Glide Eyeliner in Jasper along the lower lashline to add depth.
5. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.
Apply Lip Chic in Honeysuckle for a creamy neutral lip.